SYNTHETIC GRASS SOLUTIONS FOR PETS
Having a dog in Atlanta doesn’t mean you should give up your dream of having a bright, green lawn. You simply need the right type of lawn. Synthetic grass resists a number of canine activities that often plague pet owners.
- Brown spots: Your pet’s urine has a high nitrogen load and pH level, which has a tendency to burn grass and develop unsightly brown spots. With synthetic grass, you don’t have to deal with a spotted yard any longer since artificial grass fibers are not prone to discoloration when they come in contact with pet waste.
- Upkeep: The completely porous, nonabsorbent lining of synthetic grass allows it to drain much cleaner and more efficiently than real grass. That makes it possible to clean spills and pet waste by simply rinsing the area with a water hose. Artificial turf is inorganic, so it does not need water to sustain a green, rich appearance all year round. It also never needs to be cut.
- Messes: Eliminating constant watering and mowing also means your dog will never bring in mud or grass clippings from your yard. Therefore, an effortlessly clean lawn also maintains a spotless house.
- Digging: Unlike natural grass with single blades sprouting from the dirt, artificial turf has a lining that holds all the fibers together. This impedes your pet from digging in the backyard and ruining your landscaping.
- Pests: The naturally antimicrobial and hypoallergenic surface of synthetic turf means that ants, ticks and fleas aren’t interested in living in your backyard. No pests in the yard, no pests for your dog to take inside your house.
In addition to making pet ownership simpler, synthetic grass includes extra benefits to barefooted members of the family
- Safe, nontoxic threads and filling that last a lifetime
- Chemical-free upkeep to guard your pet’s health
- Cushioned filling for a safer place to run and play
- Significantly reduced care and watering bills
- Rich, natural-looking color that won’t fade in the sun
- 100 percent recyclable
- HydroChill™ technology that provides the coolest synthetic turf in the community
Whether you have children, tiny toy breeds or massive mastiffs, Southwest Greens of Atlanta is the best source for family- and pet-friendly synthetic grass that stays beautiful all year round.